Get paid while you revise for MRCP
We’re calling for editors to help develop an exciting new revision aid.
We’re looking for junior doctors who would be interested in taking on paid work while they revise for their MRCP examinations.
We only have a small number of spaces available.
Here’s what you get:
- Complete flexibility in when, where and how much you work (no minimum commitment)
- No upper limit on what you can earn each month, but £1,000 per month is realistically achievable on top of a normal day job by doing a small amount each day
- A voucher for a free MRCP PACES revision course that you can redeem whenever you want
- Develop a broad and deep knowledge base for the MRCP examinations while getting paid
- Associate Editor title for an MRCP training course – help clear your ARCP and bolster your CV for future job applications
Here’s what you need:
- Textbook-quality written English
- To have completed medical school in the United Kingdom
- To be working towards your MRCP examinations now or in the future
- An internet connection
- A desktop or laptop computer – this work can’t be done on a mobile device or tablet
How to apply
Simply send an email to [email protected] including in the title the words “Associate editor application“. Please attach a copy of your CV.